We have compiled a small list of the best natural necessities to keep on hand for this winter season. We present to you the top 10 must haves and winter favourites!
1.Thieves Blend Roller Ball - Historical blend of essential oils once believed to help with immunity. The story is that during the period of the Bubonic Plague, robbers would apply a combination of scents, spices, and herbs to hands, ears, face and masks to protect themselves from the plague and be able to move throughout houses without becoming ill. We have included the original beneficial oils of lemon, cloves, eucalyptus, rosemary etc that are thought to have antiseptic properties. We make no claim for any healing benefits however adding this roller ball to the soles of your feet, back, chest or even to freshen a mask can provide an uplifting and comforting scent. Complete with a great historical tale of use for this essential oil combinations.
2. Calendula & Shea Lotion Bar - A must have for dry skin sufferers! Made with the richest ingredients to help create a barrier on your skin: Beeswax, Shea, Cocoa, Sunflower, Avocado, and Jojoba Oil. Simply rub the lotion bar between clean, dry hands and the warmth of your skin will melt enough butters to spread all over your hands, fingers, nails, and arms. Calendula infused oils help to sooth and heal dry, itchy skin.This is a nice heavy blend perfect to help protect your hands during the cold dry Canadian winters. Since there is no water to dilute the oils, a little goes a long way, and you can feel great about not using plastic (the tin is reusable). Great for travel, and can double for a lip balm.
3. Eucalyptus Mint Shower Steamers - Our number one seller for fall 2021! These powerful little pucks pack a punch! Made with Menthol crystals and pure essential oils, simply place steamer in shower (outside of direct stream of water, but enough to get a little damp). One should last 1-2 showers and fill your bathroom with a wonderful aroma of eucalyptus and mint, which is great for opening up your sinuses!
4. Beeswax Natural Lip Balm - Available in an assortment of flavours - Our winter balm, is nice and soft on lips - Made with Cocoa and Mango Butter for a smooth glide, and coconut-free to ensure its not too drying for your lips.
5. Cuticle Oil - A wonderful little bottle of vegan oils perfect to hydrate your nails and cuticles during the cold dry winter. A combination of almond, grapeseed, tea tree and citrus!
CUTICLE OIL COMING SOON!!
6. Winter Pines Aromatherapy Candle - Snowed in? Surround yourself with nature with this perfectly blended aromatherapy candle - smells like a fresh walk in the woods!
7. Winter Solstice Natural Soap - A natural and uplifting artisan soap. Bergamot, lime and eucalyptus is a great transition from winter to spring.
8. Winter Solstice Coco-Soy Candle - Inspired by our Natural Artisan soap, Scented with bergamot and rosemary - this will leave the room with a soft floral and clean nostalgic scent.
9. Hair Care Set - Shampoo and Conditioning Spray - Shampoo bars help keep hair clean, soft and healthy without adding heavy silicon or harsh detergents. Conditioning Spray is perfect for hard water, and is enriched with marshmallow root and essential oils for strong healthy hair.
10. Coffee Sugar Scrub - A naturally scented sugar scrub that is gentle enough for your face, but equally impressive for arms legs etc. We all suffer dry skin in the winter but this scrub will exfoliate AND add a rich moisturizer to help hold in the hydration.