We LOVE massage candles, and hope you do too. We thought we would share a bit about our seasonal goodies, available for a limited time.
What are they made with:
- 100% pure soy wax
- Butters (like Organic Fair Trade Shea and Cocoa, Mango, or Aloe)
- Oils (Avocado, Grapeseed, Organic Hemp, Almond, Organic Sunflower, Jojoba, Organic Coconut, or Virgin Olive)
- Skin safe essential oils or food grade (edible) flavour oils.
- Reusable tin made from recycled steel.
- Variety of sizes 4 oz tin and 8 oz tin
- Variety of flavours: Lavender, Wine + Rose, Chocolate +Strawberry, Eucalyptus Mint, and bug repellant
How to use:
- Light candle to enjoy the soft scents and warm ambiance
- Ensure the wax, oils and butters melt to the full diameter of tin.
- Blow out candle.
- Pour out a bit of warm oils into hands.
- Massage into skin for a skin moisturizing massage.
- Remember to stop use when 1/4" of wax remains in bottom of tin
- Melt any last bit of wax with a hair dryer on low to remove any last bit of oils to use. Wipe out with paper towel then simply wash the tin with soap and water.
- Clean tin may be reused or returned to Willow Bay Naturals for a small discount on your next purchase.
Where to find our Massage Candles:
in person shopping:
Artisan Made Co, Kingston
Open Studios, Kingston
Station Cafe, Portland
Please reach out if you have any questions, or suggestions for NEW seasonal scents!